The next generation of modular UPS systems designed for ultimate availability,excellent performance, high efficiency, and ideally suited for medium-sizeddatacenters.
In this IT intensive world with heavy data traffic driven by cloud, 4G/5G and media streaming applications, IT managers are facing the challenges of increasing rack power density and limited data center space. Delta’s innovative modular UPS technologies provide the answer to customers’ demand for ultimate availability, excellent performance, and high efficiency. The brand-new Delta Modulon DPH series UPS 80/120 kVA achieves the industry’s leading power density of 20kW per module in 2U height, offering the smallest footprint and best space utilization. The Modulon DPH Series UPS is the ideal modular power protection for all critical IT application with its’ small package, flexibility and seamless integration.
Excellent Power Performance
- The industry’s leading power technology offers up to 120kW within all equipped breakers in 162.8 kW/m3 which supports the top/bottom cable entry without additional cabinet to achieve the best utilization compared with its peers
- High AC-AC efficiency over 96% and ECO mode to 99% resulting in marked energy cost savings
- Green mode featuring a load aggregation function optimizes system efficiency
- Fully modularized design and hot-swappable key modules ensure Mean Time To Repair (MTTR) close to zero without downtime risk
- Redundant components and dual CAN bus delivers highest system availability and avoids single point of failure
- Key components aging pre-warning mechanism to provide the proactive reliability to minimize the human error and reduce the downtime risk (optional).
- User-friendly 10″ color touch screen enables easy local UPS management
- Environment information such as temperature, humidity and transmits signals from environment sensor can be integrated into the UPS for easy monitoring via the LCD of the UPS
- If the UPS is equipped with an external battery management system, the battery information can be integrated into the UPS and monitored via the LCD of the UPS