The solution for
> Service sector
High quality power supply
- Permanent operation in VFI mode (online double conversion).
- Output voltage precision under all load conditions.
- High overload capability to withstand abnormal load conditions.
- A very high short-circuit current capacity which facilitates the selection of protective devices for selectivity in the downstream distribution.
- An isolation transformer installed on the inverter output to ensure complete galvanic isolation between DC circuit and load output. This insulation also provides a separation between the two inputs when they are supplied by different sources.
- Sinusoidal ThdU output voltage < 2 % with linear loads and < 4 % with non-linear loads.
- Field-proven technology.
- Fault-tolerant architecture with redundancy of basic functions, such as the ventilation system.
- Easy maintainability reduces MTTR thanks to pull-out sub-assemblies and front access all components.
- Accurate diagnostics guarantee power supply to the load.
- Cascade failure prevention for parallel systems.
- Mechanical & electrical robustness for industrial environments.
- Soft start capability (ramp up) of the IGBT inverter allows a good operation even with a genset.
- Specifically designed to be adapted to different industrial environment: high IP protection options, high peak current capability, long back up time.
- Distributed or centralized bypassfor parallel architecture up to 6 units.
- Redundant systems (“1+1” and “n+1”).
- “2n” architecture with Static Transfer Systems.
Standard electrical features
- Slots for 3 communication cards.
- Backfeed protection: detection circuit.
- Standard interface:
– 3 inputs (emergency stop, generating set,battery protection),
– 4 outputs (general alarm, back-up, bypass,preventative maintenance needs).