The solution for
> IT applications
Optimum load protection
- Permanent operation in VFI mode (online double conversion).
- The inverter isolation transformer provides galvanic separation both between the DC current and the load and between the two sources.
- Output voltage precision under all load conditions.
- High overload capacity to withstand abnormal load conditions.
- Easy maintainability reduces MTTR thanks to pull-out sub-assemblies and front access to all components.
- Fault-tolerant architecture with built-in redundant components.
Flexible and easily upgradable
- Robust and reliable paralleling mode.
- Distributed or centralised bypass ensures perfect compatibility with any electrical infrastructure.
- Hot-plug capability simplifies extension or redundancy while keeping high quality power.
- The transformer based topology is adapted to all kinds of electrical installations.
Standard communication features
- Dry-contact interface (configurable voltage-free contacts)
- 3 slots for communication options
Standard electrical features
- Slots for 3 communication cards.
- Backfeed protection: detection circuit.
- Standard interface:
– 3 inputs (emergency stop, generating set,battery protection),
– 4 outputs (general alarm, back-up, bypass,preventative maintenance needs).
- Distributed or centralized bypass for parallel architecture up to 6 units.
- Redundant systems (“1+1” and “n+1”).
- “2n” architecture with Static Transfer Systems.